Dear Friends and Colleagues,
It is a great pleasure and an honour to extend to you a warm invitation to attend EAC-ISKSAA Combined Global summit 2017.
After EAC & ISKSAA great acceptance and successful individual Congresses in the recent past. this year EAC & ISKSAA have joined hands to conduct EAC-ISKSAA Combined Global Summit 2017 with the idea for a wider academic extravaganza.
EAC (Elite Arthroplasty Congress)-ISKSAA (International Society For Knowledge for Surgeons on Arthroscopy and Arthroplasty) Combined Global Summit 2017 will be held from 6th – 8th October 2017 at Hyatt Regency, Chandigarh, India.
This meeting will certainly underpin the latest updates in techniques and experience sharing from various aspects of Arthroplasty & Arthroscopy. The scientific program will be vigorous and informative presented by world leading and renowned faculty from all around the world.
Aside from eye-opening keynote lectures, 25 Live un-edited Surgeries transmitted from India & Abroad, Panel Discussions, the program will also include hands-on workshop, Meet The Expert session, Debates, Difficult Case Discussion.
The 2017 meeting will provide a wonderful forum for you to refresh your knowledge base and explore the innovations in Arthroplasty & Arthroscopy. We would also like to encourage you to submit your scientific abstracts to be presented either in e-poster format or paper presentations. This meeting will strive to offer plenty of networking opportunities, providing you with the opportunity to meet and interact with the experts, avail around 50 Clinical Fellowships while learning about the latest innovative techniques and technologies in Arthroplasty & Arthroscopy.
Please save the dates and we look forward to meeting you soon.
With best wishes from “City Beautiful”
|Dr. Manuj Wadhwa
|Prof. Ravi Gupta
We are pleased to announce the opening of the call for abstracts for podium and poster presentations for ISKSAA Global Summit 2017, Chandigarh. You can submit abstracts relating to current and emerging techniques and technology in the field of Knee, Hip & Shoulder Arthroscopic Surgery, Arthroplasty & Trauma Surgery.
10 best research papers will be selected for Award podium presentation (8 minutes). Rest will be presented as free papers / posters.
There are several Prize awards for both posters and paper presentations.
The scientific proceedings of the congress will be published in the Journal of Arthroscopy & Joint Surgery (JAJS), the official Journal of ISKSAA and indexed in major indices including Scopus and Embase. The best papers will be considered as full papers.
• Only registered Delegate will be able to submit Abstract for ISKSAA 2017 Chandigarh
• All abstracts should be in English Language
• Kindly avoid already published papers
• A delegate can submit more than one abstract for paper / poster. However , Each presenter will be allowed to make only one presentation at the conference
• Once a paper is accepted, additional authors cannot be added
• Indicate which category the paper is to be included in. The various categories are Knee, Hip, Ankle, Shoulder, Cartilage, and Miscellaneous
• The Organising Committee / Scientific Committee reserve the right to withdraw the paper at any time
• Kindly submit your abstract at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Your abstract should have the following structure:
• Title, objectives, methods, results, conclusions.
• In the methods, please clarify the design of research whether it is a prospective or a retrospective study and how the data has been obtained. Statistical data have to be specified. The test execution of experimental studies has to be understandable.
• You need to submit the name of the presenting author, the presenting author's contact information, and the names and e-mail addresses of all co-authors.
• Please ensure the e-mail address & mobile number of the presenting author is accurate, as this will be the sole method of communication regarding acceptance.
• There is a limit of 500 words for each abstract. Provide the abstract in plain text; graphics, images & tables are not accepted.
• Submitting authors are responsible for ensuring spelling, grammar, and terminology is accurate.
• You need to mention your preference of Paper / Poster presentation; however the decision of the ISKSAA 2017 Scientific committee shall be final.
• You will receive an e-mail confirmation of each submission within 10 days.
• Acceptance of an abstract will be notified within 10 days of receiving it.
• The papers will be reviewed in a blinded and coded fashion by a panel of experts, and the organizing committee will intimate the delegate about the selection by August 31st, 2017
• Each paper will be of 6 minutes duration followed by 2 minutes for discussion.
• Only LCD projection is allowed.
• Presentation for LCD projection must be in MS PowerPoint format on CD or pen drives external hard disks, or other compatible memory storage devices
• Use of personal laptops or memory devices at the podium will strictly not permitted
• Failure to submit the presentation may invite cancellation of the same to ensure efficient time management and smooth running of the entire conference program of 3 days.
• Final program will be sent to the author by e-mail and same will be published on website also.
• Delegates can present their work in the form of a poster
• The posters will be displayed daily at the conference venue
• The Poster size should be 4 feet Height x 2.5 feet Width on Solvent Inkjet Printing
• You will be assigned a number which will be your identification for the final award.
• In case of large number of posters, you will be assigned a date for your poster display which will be sent to you before the start of congress.
The mode of presentation whether Paper or Poster & which papers go for Award session will be notified by August 31st, 2017.
Dr. Sandeep Gupta,
Mr. Avnish Kandwal
Mob No: +91 8375935116
Best Luxury Business Hotels in Chandigarh Hyatt Regency Chandigarh is an extension of Chandigarh, the Garden City, where rich heritage is layered with a contemporary perspective. Our hotels offers discerning business and leisure travellers a carefully crafted set of facilities and services that are tailored to exceed their needs. Enjoying a prime location within the heart of the tri-city of Chandigarh, our hotel offers easy access to the two key areas of the city: Mohali and the beautiful residential area of Panchkula at the foot of the Himalayan hills. From 211 spacious rooms to outstanding culinary experiences and beautiful spaces for events, experience our attention to detail and energising service when you stay with us.
Mr. Gurmeet Singh
Mr. Abhishek Chandra
Email Id: email@example.com
Mob No: +91 8375837365